Because of your support the Reunion Music Society is able to exist and produce music for the community.
Your generous donations enable us to:
- provide equipment for use by players to enable home recording and Internet rehearsals
- provide scholarships to NOVA college music students
- support critical artistic staff
- provide free concert tickets for students
- provide affordable concert tickets to our audiences
- help us reach out to the community!
The Reunion Music Society is a 501(c)3 organization; as such, your donation may be tax-deductible. You will receive a letter showing your contribution at the end of each tax year.
- Underwriter: $1000 or more
- Maestro: $500-$999
- Benefactor: $200-$499
- Patron: $100-$199
- Sponsor: $50-$99
- Friend: $25-$49
All contributions will be listed in the Spring and Fall orchestra concert programs.
Support the RMS and reach over 200-500 audience members at the orchestra’s major concerts.
Fees (per concert):
- Full-page message: $100
- Half-page message: $50
- Quarter-page message: $25
Mail your check (with copy of message, including text and graphics) to:
The Reunion Music Society, Inc.
C/O NVCC Annandale Campus
8333 Little River Turnpike #CM 342
Annandale, VA 22003
Deadlines are generally two weeks prior to the concert.